From the Louis and Emile De Coster brewery to the Belle-Vue brewery. It relates to these imposing buildings built in front of the canal, near the “Porte de Ninove”. In 1916, Louis and Emile De Coster leave the “rue des Fabriques” where they are installed since 1865 to implement this gueuze brewery along the canal. Built in phases from 1916 to 1935, the sober and modern architecture in a concrete frame, has gradually imposed itself in the landscape. Meanwhile, the back of the building follows the route of the small river Senne, which has been filled during the 1930's. After the acquisition of the De Coster brewery by the Belle-Vue brewery in the late 1960s, the name De Coster gradually erased from the memories. Jenny and Michel De Coster testimony is full of anecdotes, such as installation by the Germans during the Second War, of a battery of DCA on the roofs of the brewery. Since the 1990s, the activities of the brewery have been gradually relocated to Sint-Pieters-Leeuw until the resale of the site in 2008, when the city of Molenbeek has acquired 5.000 square meters to drive a new destiny to this beautiful and historical location.